Friday, June 12, 2009

Apologize...

Dear readers...

I am sorry that I have not been updating my blog, because I am being lazy and being distracted. I don't want to give any excuse to make myself feeling better. I can try to blame the workload, family demands, and even God-given-unforeseen-circumstances; but I think I have a part (great part) to play when coming to being distracted.

I was supposed to upload some going deeper materials for the Hebrews Bible Study, but I didn't. Of course I can blame my laptop being corrupted and needed to be reformatted, but I am the one who ignorantly introduced the virus into my own laptop! Sound absurd? So, I have not been working on my going deeper. (I am giving myself excuse.)

Anyway, I have now a temporary computer to work on. I should get it out by this Saturday, I hope. I hope I don't procrastinate.

You waiting for something you happen here? Coming soon...

HHS...
Abel...

No comments: