Sunday, April 5, 2009

Day 40: No longer I… (Galatians 2:20) 05 Apr 09

There are times that I just feel like giving this. Day after day, I am writing, and not sure if anyone is really reading (I know you are reading). It can be so tiresome and cumbersome and troublesome, except being handsome (you can see that I am writing nonsense already). I feel like I am hitting a wall at this point. I think Jesus is also hitting a wall when He enters Jerusalem on Palm Sunday.


Though people are welcoming Him, He knows that this will be the exact group of people who will be calling out: Crucify Him! No wonder He wept (Luke 19:41). But Christ continues His journey to the Cross. He continues what He has been called to accomplish. He continues on, He presses on, and He does not give up; because in His heart, it is not His will be done, by the Father’s will be done.


As I feel like giving up, because I am writing this almost close to the midnight and having nose block; I know that God is confronting me with my ‘I’ issue. I think that I have the right to give up, because I think that writing devotional blog is mine project. But writing blog is for God and a call from God, therefore I should not stop unless God says stop. Not my devotions being written, but my Father’s will be written in my devotional blogs.


It is no longer my devotional blog; this is God’s devotional blog. Are you going through some situation whereby you feel like giving it up? Maybe that situation is not yours, its God’s will for you to accomplish. It is no longer your situation, its God’s situation you are to live in and grow in. Don’t give up, just keep moving forward with what God has given you to do.


Remember: it’s no longer I.


HHS…
Abel…

No comments: